Thursday, April 26, 2012

Elsword

Ok, this game, Elsword (PC) is a free mmorpg that uses that cartoon styled layout, but what really gets me about this game, is most of it, is in a sort of 2D world, as in flat. This game has 5 classes so far, and one more is coming out soon, but the ones that are out so far include the Elsword, Raven, and others. Each class has a 1st rank up which throws you into 2 branches of the class, one of both extremes. As in the Raven has one arm that is mechanical, so one branch is to focus on his arm, while the other is on his sword skills, another thing I like about this game, it's 100% soloable, I wish more games were like that since most games I play other people hate or don't play, and at least if the mass of it can be done alone, then I'm happy. Also it helps me feed my late night gaming streak. The one big downside of this game is the fact that doing dungeons is the only fast way to level and you only get 100% stamina every 24 hours, and you need stamina to do dungeons, so you might have to wait awhile sometimes to get higher, but for the most part this game is pretty straight foward easy to play and fun if you like these kinds of games. I give it a 3/5. And if you want to look at it, try using the following link to their site:
http://www.elswordonline.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment