Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Game of the week #10(or something close to that)

Well, most people know this old game, but they are coming out with a new one soon, Sly Cooper is the game I'm talking about. It has been awhile since I have played any of these so my information might be lacking in some spots. Sly Cooper is a raccoon thief who's dad was killed by this giant bird thing. Sly's partners include a turtle and a hippo whos names are Bentley and Murray, along with many others like "The Guru". In one of them you can do missions as Bentley and Murray too. but yeah the new one is coming out soon.
Trailer to the new Sly Cooper:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1bb_JRkAOk
But yeah check it out, it is pretty cool, I personally can't wait for this game to come out because I loved the other ones a lot. I give the older games a 4.5/5 combined and hope to give the new one a great review.

No comments:

Post a Comment