Thursday, April 12, 2012

Phantasy Star!

Okay so the game Phantasy Star is one of them future sci-fi ones. I wanna talk about only Episode 1 and 2, which in my opinion, are the best. The only system that I know for sure it's on is the GameCube. Phantasy Star is one of those games where you have to help defend some station out in the stars from all sorts of super bizarre monsters, and you can chose from three races, which are pretty much, robots, humans, and elves. Then each race has like 3 classes, ranger, soldier kind of guy, and a mage. You also get this cool little thing called a MAG that helps you out and you feed it to level it. One of the reasons I like this game is cause you actually get weapons that look different, I enjoy it when the customization in a game is able to change as you play. One more thing, Episode 3 of this game is not worth playing because it's at least to me, just a "fancy" Yugioh game, because you get cards which are monsters and battle. But Episode 1 and 2, I give them a solid 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment