Thursday, April 12, 2012
PHANTASY STAR MMO!!!!
Okay, so remember what I said about Phantasy Star? Well they have a mmo in Japan of it, and wanna bring it to the US. I really hope they do because like I said, I love customization, and this game delivers! It has styles for everything, even how you run around. I would love if they came out with this mmo because it sounds like this one is a big hit over there and I know it would be here too. Oh! and they are bringing back the MAG, good choice people, I love that little thing. I wonder what this game is going to have for a level limit, and if they will charge for a subscription fee, although I doubt they will, but if they do I will still play it! That's all I have to say for this for now, I'm downloading the character creation, I can't understand the words, but I just want to see this massive amount of customization they have! This is the link if you are interested although I don't know if this one will work, I might have to look for another one:http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/redirect.php?do=verify&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fdownload.pso2.jp%2FPSO2_CC.zip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment