Thursday, May 10, 2012
I want to complain about Blizzard!
Ok, so the company Blizzard does many things, such as never releasing a game without a expansion later or a sequel, or 4 expansions, they always just got to suck all the money they can from peoples pockets. Next great thing they do, on the World of Warcraft store, they put useless pets up for $10 and mounts that are no where near worth it up for $25, I mean, if you wanna take our money so badly, improve the game its self so 100's of people don't quit every day and you keep getting their money, you can't expect people to buy things for WoW if no one plays it anyways. Next Blizzard never listens to the community unless it's something about how to squeeze more money from players, if they even tried some of the ideas put out there, you never know, I might even still be playing WoW, like, why not, just put the game and expansions for a higher price, and send it in the free monthly direction, honestly, I feel they would make money from all the people who might want to play, but don't want to deal with the monthly subscription. Anyways, Blizzard, take my advice and listen to people who have creative feedback to HELP your games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They have enough of my money already.
ReplyDeleteThey had enough of my money 4 years ago.
Delete