Thursday, February 2, 2012

Game of the week#1

This week's game of the week is Starfox64. In my opinion this is one of the best games of all time. Starfox is a classic idol among the star pace battle genre. Starfox64 made one of the top 10 nintendo64 games. It's your basic shooter as you pilot your ship through the obstacle course like levels. You are accompanied by the fellow members of your crew, falco, slippy, and a hippo thing I forget the name of. All and all I give it a 5/5. See you next time, keep gaming. 

2 comments:

  1. Rabbit named Peppy not a hippo... DO A BARREL ROLL!!! You did well on grammar. At least a lot better than me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree Zack! you did a great job. Maybe some pic? just a suggestion? Other than your choice being awesome theres nothing else to say.

    ReplyDelete