Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Game of the week

This weeks game of the week is Mario Kart Double Dash. This game is part of the Mario franchise, a branch of a branch. In this game, you can drive or sit in the back throwing items or using them, which I like cause I'm bad at using items, I'm ok at driving though. The game is just driving and finishing courses trying to get 1st so you can get new courses and characters. This game includes Mario, Luigi, Wario, Yoshi, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Boo, Koopa guys,and others. I give this game a 4/5. And due to request this is a gamecube game.

3 comments:

  1. You should start saying what platform the game is on for ever game(Like you use to)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That game is orgasmic, and definitely is one of the greatest game for the Gamecube. It also the best game of that series, although Mario Cart 64 is also awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about some pictures? Or some game play videos?

    ReplyDelete