Thursday, December 8, 2011
WorldofWarcraft
I promised myself I wouldn't do this until the last blog post, but I just gotta. World of Warcraft. This is the single game that I know more about then anything else. Let's just start with 2006 about the time I began playing,one day I was watching my brother play, when I finally asked him if I could try. As soon as I killed my first mob(monster) in BC(Burning Crusade) I was hooked. This is one of those games that I never got bored of, I have spent well over 13 months of actually being online, and that is just on my rogue. I started Horde as Undead rogue(Shuene). This game has come far since then, in fact, I think that almost every aspect of WoW has changed. Let's talk about the actual game for a minute, up to date, there are 12 races since the original 8:Human, Dwarf, Gnome, Troll, Orc, Night Elf, Blood Elf, Goblin, Undead, Worgen, and Draenei! And there are currently 10 classes.: Warrior, Rogue, Warlock, Mage, Death Knight, Hunter, Shaman, Paladin, Druid, and Preist. I have 5 85's, Rogue, Druid, Preist, Dk, and Pally. PvE has hit a big update lately, 4.3! This brought on deathwing, current aspect of death. This game might not be so great to some, but I will talk about this more next time. Until then, have a good day, and stay nerdy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment